Wednesday 23 June 2010

Referral Partner System for Lawyers and Solicitors

Remember my last email where I talked
about getting a partner referral programme going?

(It's down below)

Well here's a letter format you can
swipe and deploy for your firm.

This is a real example being used by
my client.

http://www.greatlegalmarketing.co.uk/sitedata/Misc/Partner_offer_for_Rentals_.pdf

Send this letter out to the top 75 businesses
in each category listed.

Obviously change the words for your own (or ask me
to do it for you £££ ;-)
but use the same or a similar format.

Any questions, let me know.

Boyd

PS enjoy the match. An England win means
happy people. Happy people buy things.

PPS advance notice...I'm away for August...
so get any questions in before then...

-----Original Message-----
From: boyd@greatlegalmarketing.co.uk
Sent: Tuesday, 15 June, 2010 10:19am
To: boyd@greatlegalmarketing.co.uk
Subject: Great Legal Marketing Newsletter - How To Create A Referral Network.

Good morning...

Still on the the theme of referrals.

Did you know there are only 5 steps you have to take
to create a referral network.

But you have to take at least one step today.

And that's to open the PDF
I've put together for you.

It's right here

http://www.greatlegalmarketing.co.uk/sitedata/Misc/referral-networks-for-soli.pdf

I'll probably get a few emails after people read this.

So bear with me if it takes a couple of days to get
round to answering yours.

0 comments: