Monday 15 June 2009

What's Wrong With Lawyers?

Ok could someone please tell me why a law firm won't do a deal to get new customers?

Is it because I am asking for a 50/50 split on the profit of each new customer I bring?

I'm willing to pay for all advertising costs. I wlll write the advert. I will pay for the advert to be designed. I will track all enquiries. I will test and refine the response system that the prospect goes into.

The only objection I have been given is that "advertising is not the sort of thing that we do at this firm." It's an objection - but not a good one.

If YOU ARE THE TYPE OF FIRM THAT WANTS TO DO A DEAL and you are in Reading, Berkshire and you have a pretty good private practice department get in touch.

And if you are in any other town and like the idea of this then let me know where you are because I might be able to do this in other towns.

0 comments: