Friday 5 March 2010

Tesco have Estate Agents Panicking - Lawyers Next?

I am not an Estate agent but I do help some of them with marketing.

So the launch of
ISold from Tesco is of interest.



And if affects your Estate Agent partners so you should keep up.



My question of any agent or Tesco is...



Why should I sell my property through you?



If you can answer this question and prove your answer

is the solution to my problem you get my business.



I think that Tesco will say.



"Tesco is the only Estate Agent

company that can market your property to 10 million

of our own customers, in store, online and in the

local newspapers for less than the price of your

household insurance and you only pay a success

fee that is 1/4 that of the average estate agent,

saving you enough to fund your holiday".



My Estate Agent answer may be;



"Butler's is the only agency where ready and willing buyers

PAY to receive information on properties exactly like yours

BEFORE they are advertised."



Buyers who have paid to get details fast will bid the price

up on my house and I will get a better price for my property and

it will sell fast - saving me two months of my life.



And that is invaluable.



it goes to the heart of how you are unique and express your difference.

0 comments: